"What Is Life"
1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2. Memorize your favorite poem.
3. Don't believe all you hear.
4. Don't spend all you have.
5. Don't sleep all you want.
6. When you say, "I love you", mean it.
7. When you say, "I'm sorry", look the person in the eye.
8. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
9. Don't judge people by their relatives.
10. Talk slowly, but think quick.
11. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
12. Call your parents
13. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
14. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
15. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
16. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
17. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
18. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back,
you'll get to enjoy it a second time.
19. Do all you can to create a tranquil harmonious home.
20. In disagreements with loved ones, deal with a current situation. Don't
bring up the past.
21. Be gentle with the earth.
22. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
23. If you make a lot of money, put it to use helping others while you are
That is wealth's greatest satisfaction.